Skip to main content

dogs

      So, I'm a dog-lover. As I write this I am lying on the couch with my dog stretched out beside me sleeping! And honestly what could be more relaxing? Seriously tell me what could be more relaxing than lying on your couch, nice fluffy pair of socks and comfy pajamas on, and your dog stretched out beside you. I mean, add a cup of hot tea and you're in paradise!
   Anyways, I love my dog. She is a treeing walker coon hound and I think she is just adorable. Stubborn at times, and anyone who has ever owned a hound will know what I'm talking about, but a complete sweetheart. I gave her a bath tonight, which she hates and for a while she laid on the couch with my dad and ignored me, haha. She quickly got over her grudge, though. She's a handful... but I love her. Excessively. ;)


"Every once in a while a dog enters your life and changes everything."

"Home is where the hounds are."

"Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong." -W.R. Purche


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today is the day

Today is the day. Today is *your* day. Try something new, go on an adventure, stretch out your muscles, achieve a new goal, write a story, read some poetry, drink some hot tea... the possibilities are endless! Sometimes life happens to you and sometimes you make life happen. So, today, make life happen for you. "maybe it won't work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever." ... "I will never apologize for being me. You should apologize for asking me to be anything else." ...

1 Year = 365 Opportunities

    Wow. It is officially 2017. How crazy is that?! I'm excited about it being a new year. I know there is no set rule to when you can set goals for yourself, but there is something exciting about starting a new year with goals and waiting to see them completed by the next year. I have a few 'New Year Resolutions' and I'm really excited, to be honest. I think it will be wonderful looking back on how I started 2017 and then how I'm going to end 2017! "If you want 2017 to be your year; don't sit on the couch and wait for it. Go out. Make a change. Smile more. Be excited. Do new things. Throw away what you've been cluttering. Unfollow negative people on social media. Go to bed early. Wake up early. Be fierce. Don't gossip. Show more gratitude. Do things that challenge you. Be brave." ... "It's not what you are that is holding you back. It's what you think you are not."... "You are your only limit." ... "Gr...

fear

Let's talk about fear. Fear is not of God. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7 We need not be afraid when God is on our side. When He is the One fighting for you, you will win! Doubt and fear will try and creep into your mind, and when they do, you need to rid yourself of those thoughts. They are from the devil. Just a little thought I wanted to share tonight. :)