Skip to main content

hey!

  Ok, I don't know the 'official' way to blog... so here goes nothing. :)
A few facts about me:

I am eighteen and studying for college.

I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus died for my sins, that He rose again and one day He is coming back.

I have a dog named Mimz.

& I love chai tea.

       This blog is not for my own personal gain. I don't care to have tons of people reading what I'm writing and following me. This is just because I have always wanted a blog, and when is a better time to start then now? :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today is the day

Today is the day. Today is *your* day. Try something new, go on an adventure, stretch out your muscles, achieve a new goal, write a story, read some poetry, drink some hot tea... the possibilities are endless! Sometimes life happens to you and sometimes you make life happen. So, today, make life happen for you. "maybe it won't work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever." ... "I will never apologize for being me. You should apologize for asking me to be anything else." ...

1 Year = 365 Opportunities

    Wow. It is officially 2017. How crazy is that?! I'm excited about it being a new year. I know there is no set rule to when you can set goals for yourself, but there is something exciting about starting a new year with goals and waiting to see them completed by the next year. I have a few 'New Year Resolutions' and I'm really excited, to be honest. I think it will be wonderful looking back on how I started 2017 and then how I'm going to end 2017! "If you want 2017 to be your year; don't sit on the couch and wait for it. Go out. Make a change. Smile more. Be excited. Do new things. Throw away what you've been cluttering. Unfollow negative people on social media. Go to bed early. Wake up early. Be fierce. Don't gossip. Show more gratitude. Do things that challenge you. Be brave." ... "It's not what you are that is holding you back. It's what you think you are not."... "You are your only limit." ... "Gr...

fear

Let's talk about fear. Fear is not of God. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7 We need not be afraid when God is on our side. When He is the One fighting for you, you will win! Doubt and fear will try and creep into your mind, and when they do, you need to rid yourself of those thoughts. They are from the devil. Just a little thought I wanted to share tonight. :)